Social Media

Pinterest YouTubeTwitter
Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter Feast!

Hey guys!

I hope everyone had an amazing Easter Sunday whether you were commemorating the resurrection of Jesus Christ or collecting eggs and taking a picture with an oversize bunny. I personally spent the day with family eating salmon and listening to Classic Radio on our portable speaker. No matter how you spent today, there's nothing like spending it with family and friends.

Sorry for the cheesiness. 

This is the topping that my grandma (or abuela) made for the salmon. 

This is my dog Maxie who never seems to stay still.


This is my outfit of the day. I put my hair in two fish tail braids and my makeup is from the Lorac Pro Palette. My shirt is from Express, my pencil skirt is a hand-me-down and my shoes are from Sugarcloth.

-J-

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.