Social Media

Pinterest YouTubeTwitter
Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Last Minute Halloween Makeup Looks

Hey guys!

So Halloween is in 6 days and it is incredibly frustrating that every year, it seems to catch us off-guard and our plan to have a creative, thought-out costume is ruined. Or so we previously thought.

Here are three last-minute Halloween looks you can try out if you are in a hurry but wish to stand out!

1. STARRY NIGHT


This look was inspired by a Pinterest post that I stumbled upon and I figured it was not only easy, but too cute! 


The look consists of a simple cut crease and stars painted across the cheeks and nose area. Keeping the rest of the makeup muted, I focused on my eyes and front of my face. Adding highlight on the cheeks, nose and forehead, I wanted to the face to "shine bright like a diamond" ;) 


Here's the completed look!


2. Bratz Doll Snapchat Filter


My lovely best friend Annabelle modeled this look for me. If you have snapchat, you know this filter has popped up and become the ambiguous 'Bratz doll' filter because of the purple lips and rainbow, heart, and star on the cheek.


Since I was limited on colors, I created a "pink hued" rainbow along with a purple star and a heart using Kylie Cosmetics "Posie K" to fill it in. Keeping the eyes simple, I decided to dive into the browns in my Lorac Pro palette, topping it off with blush and highlight.


And there you have it!
 Follow this beauty on social media while you're at it :)
Instagram: annabelle_rm

3. Confetti Cake


This last look is probably the easiest to duplicate because all there is to it is adding dots on your face!


This look would have been complete with a party hat to make it more obviously something else besides random dots on my face, but what could I do? If you have a party hat to add to the look go ahead and do so. I simply added white eye shadow and mascara and then dotted my face with different colored lipsticks and eye liners I had. 


That's it!

Hope you guys have an awesome and SAFE Halloween and watch out for killer clowns! Hope these looks inspired you to either duplicate or make your own DIY Halloween costume. 

-J-

1 comment

Powered by Blogger.